Spring has sprung! Did the unseasonably warm weather we had recently have you longing for the wonderful, fresh, local things you can find at the Farmers’ Market? Join us at the Port Washington
Winter Spring Farmers’ Market!
Please join us at the Farmers’ Market this Saturday! Support local vendors and stock up on fresh and delicious items! We plan to feature a full range of products, from produce to eggs, beef, pastries and canned goods.
This week’s Sustainable Living Focus will be a demonstration on making non-toxic cleaning products – save money, your health, and the planet! Live music from Howard Hinter and the Port Washington High School A Capella Group will be featured as well. Our variety of vendors offer a wide range of items, so will have something for everyone!
Some of our planned vendors include
- Trust Local Foods – delivering locally and organically produced foods from trusted sources
- Ice Age Naturals – offering pastured meats and farm fresh eggs
- MMB’s BBQ & Catering – a local family sharing their tasty barbeque traditions
- Wildtree with Ashley Brooks – natural and delicious food that’s easy to prepare, including Gluten Free options
- PortFish, Ltd – yellow perch, herbs, and information on aquaponics
- Springdale Farms CSA – fresh, local produce available as a shareholder option
- Port Washington Community Garden – learn about the Hales Trails Community Garden project
- Feith Family Ozaukee YMCA – learn about their gym, adventure pool, and family prime time center
- Renaissance Herbs – handcrafted herbal products, Artisan soaps, oils, herbal healing salves and balms
- Sandy Yang – delicious local produce
- Waubeka Eggs – fresh eggs from an area farm
- Dawn Schaefer – bake sale to benefit the Port High School A Capella Group
- Enchanted Scents – preserves and candles
- Anne Greene – homemade pies and granola
- Mary Belger – goat soaps
- Robert Bergschultz – bringing his maple syrup, and will have children’s books available, too!
:Smile: Hope to see you there!
When: Saturday, March 31st, 9:00am – 1:00pm
Where: First Congregational Church, 131 N. Webster St, Port Washington, WI 53074
View larger map