Please join us at the Farmers’ Market this Saturday! Support local vendors and stock up on fresh and delicious items! We plan to feature a full range of products, from produce to eggs, beef, pastries and canned goods.
Check out some of the fabulous items from the March market event!
This week’s Sustainable Living Focus will be about Spring Cleaning – what do I have that someone else might be able to use? Re-purpose, re-use, re-gift or recycle! There will also be a mini Craiglist sign up available. Our variety of vendors offer a wide range of items, so will have something for everyone!
Some of our planned vendors include
- Trust Local Foods – delivering locally and organically produced foods from trusted sources, including Gluten Free option!
- Ice Age Naturals – offering pastured meats and farm fresh eggs
- MMB’s BBQ & Catering – a local family sharing their tasty barbeque traditions
- PortFish, Ltd – yellow perch, herbs, and information on aquaponics
- Springdale Farms CSA – fresh, local produce available as a shareholder option
- Port Washington Community Garden – learn about the Hales Trails Community Garden project
- Renaissance Herbs – handcrafted herbal products, Artisan soaps, oils, herbal healing salves and balms
- Aleka’s Kitchen – gourmet Pastries and Authentic Greek dishes
- Sandy Yang – delicious local produce
- Enchanted Scents – preserves and candles
- Anne Greene – homemade pies and granola
:Who-s-the-man: Hope to see you there!
When: Saturday, April 28th, 9:00am – 1:00pm
Where: First Congregational Church, 131 N. Webster St, Port Washington, WI 53074
View larger map