The next Port Washington Winter Farmers’ Market will be held on February 23rd, 2013. But you can visit many of our Winter Farmer’s Market vendors at the Winter Frolic this Saturday, February 9th! The Winter Frolic is taking place at the Mequon Nature Preserve and will feature lots of fun activities – both indoors and out! In addition to story time, movies, and crafts, the following Winter Farmers’ Market Vendors will be participating as well!
- Chocolate Chisel – a local chocolate kitchen with a variety of delicious treats
- Nature’s Herban Scents – pesticide free culinary herbs and tea blends
- Ice Age Naturals – local family farm offering pastured meats
- ECE Candles – all-natural, 100% soy, clean burning candles for your home
- MMB’s BBQ & Catering – a local family sharing their tasty barbeque traditions featuring fresh, hot BBq sandwiches
- Renaissance Herbs – handcrafted herbal products, Artisan soaps, oils, herbal healing salves and balms
- Springdale Farms CSA – fresh, local produce available as a shareholder option
- LW Dairy – fresh Wisconsin dairy products
- Burkel Family Farm – pastured meat and hand crafted wood toys
- Sandy Yang – delicious local produce
- Rick Harris – local honey
- David Heling – cheese, fresh eggs, winter squash, and wood frames
Be sure to stop by the Winter Frolic in Mequon on Saturday, February 9th from 1:00pm to 4:00pm. Click on the image to below for a complete list of activities and visit the Mequon Nature Preserve website for more details.
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 262.242.8055 Ext. 101