Please join us this Saturday, November 17th for the Port Washington Winter Farmers’ Market!
Support local vendors and stock up on fresh and delicious items indoors, while enjoying the sounds from area musicians! Native American flute player Waybe Brogleman will be on hand to provide wonderful music during your shopping. We plan to feature a full range of products, from produce to eggs, beef, pastries and canned goods. Our variety of vendors offer a wide range of items, so will have something for everyone!
Fresh, local produce in the winter – in Wisconsin?! You bet! Check out the fantastic offerings from last week’s market below! Oh, yeah – and there’s also chocolate, candy, and other sweet treats, too! 😉 Visit the Winter Farmers’ Market Facebook page to see more photos – and please like us while you’re over there, too!
Some of our planned vendors include
- Trust Local Foods – delivering locally and organically produced foods from trusted sources
- Wellspring CSA – a CSA that brings fresh produce from their certified organic farm
- MMB’s BBQ & Catering – a local family sharing their tasty barbeque traditions
- Chocolate Chisel– a local chocolate kitchen with lots of holiday goodies
- Aleka’s Kitchen – gourmet pastries and authentic Greek dishes
- Produce with Purpose – fresh produce from a sustainable vegetable micro farm
- Ice Age Naturals – local family farm offering pastured meats
- PortFish, Ltd – yellow perch, herbs, and information on aquaponics
- Sandy Yang – delicious local produce
- Busse’s Orchard – fresh apples and apple products
- Rick Stevens – kettle corn
- Rick Harris – local honey
- Dawn Anderson – kiwanis nuts
- also available – a variety of jams, syrups, bread, and sorghum items
Hope to see you there!
When: Saturday, November 17th, 2012 9:00am – 1:00pm
Where: First Congregational Church, 131 N. Webster St, Port Washington, WI 53074