Thank you to all the vendors and customers that helped make the first market of the season a success!
Please join us again this Saturday, November 10th for the Port Washington Winter Farmers’ Market! Support local vendors and stock up on fresh and delicious items indoors, while enjoying the sounds from area musicians! This week’s musical guest will be Howard and Friends. We plan to feature a full range of products, from produce to eggs, beef, pastries and canned goods. Our variety of vendors offer a wide range of items, so will have something for everyone!
Some of our planned vendors include
- Trust Local Foods – delivering locally and organically produced foods from trusted sources
- Wellspring CSA – a CSA that brings fresh produce from their certified organic farm
- MMB’s BBQ & Catering – a local family sharing their tasty barbeque traditions
- Chocolate Chisel– a local chocolate kitchen with lots of holiday goodies
- Aleka’s Kitchen – gourmet pastries and authentic Greek dishes
- Produce with Purpose – fresh produce from a sustainable vegetable micro farm
- PortFish, Ltd – yellow perch, herbs, and information on aquaponics
- Sandy Yang – delicious local produce
- Busse’s Orchard – fresh apples and apple products
- Rick Stevens – kettle corn
- Rick Harris – local honey
- Dawn Anderson – kiwanis nuts
- Wreathbarn – bows, wreaths, and swags made from local evergreens
Hope to see you there!
When: Saturday, November 10th, 2012 9:00am – 1:00pm
Where: First Congregational Church, 131 N. Webster St, Port Washington, WI 53074