Mark your calendars! Please join us at the first Port Washington Winter Farmers’ Market for the 2012-13 season this Saturday! Support local vendors and stock up on fresh and delicious items indoors, while enjoying the sounds from area musicians! We plan to feature a full range of products, from produce to eggs, beef, pastries and canned goods. Our variety of vendors offer a wide range of items, so will have something for everyone!
Some of our planned vendors include
- Trust Local Foods – delivering locally and organically produced foods from trusted sources
- Ice Age Naturals – offering pastured meats and farm fresh eggs
- MMB’s BBQ & Catering – a local family sharing their tasty barbeque traditions
- Ellie’s Essentials – handcrafted soaps and unique polymer items
- Aleka’s Kitchen – gourmet pastries and authentic Greek dishes
- Renaissance Herbs – handcrafted herbal products, Artisan soaps, oils, herbal healing salves and balms
- Nature’s Herban Scents – pesticide free culinary herbs and tea blends
- Produce with Purpose – fresh produce from a sustainable vegetable micro farm
- PortFish, Ltd – yellow perch, herbs, and information on aquaponics
- Sandy Yang – delicious local produce
- Wreathbarn – bows, wreaths, and swags made from local evergreens
:Happy: Hope to see you there!
When: Saturday, November 3rd, 2012 9:00am – 1:00pm
Where: First Congregational Church, 131 N. Webster St, Port Washington, WI 53074