Mark your calendars! Please join us at the Winter Farmers’ Market this Saturday! Support local vendors and stock up on fresh and delicious items! We plan to feature a full range of products, from produce to eggs, beef, pastries and canned goods.
This week’s Sustainable Living Focus will be Recycle, Reuse, and Re-purpose. There will also be a demonstration on how to make jewelry with items you already have! Live music from Bantry Bay will be featured as well. Our variety of vendors offer a wide range of items, so will have something for everyone!
Some of our planned vendors include
- Rare Earth Farm – an area CSA funded fruit and vegetable farm. Be sure to ask about their vegetable and egg share programs – as well as their work share opportunity, too!
- Trust Local Foods – delivering locally and organically produced foods from trusted sources
- Ice Age Naturals – offering pastured meats and farm fresh eggs
- MMB’s BBQ & Catering – a local family sharing their tasty barbeque traditions
- Red Room Bakery – a dedicated Gluten Free bakery with a variety of baked goods
- Java Dock – great coffee, treats, and Sconuts, too!
- Wildtree with Ashley Brooks – natural and delicious food that’s easy to prepare
- Ellie’s Essentials – handcrafted soaps and unique polymer items
- PortFish, Ltd – yellow perch, herbs, and information on aquaponics
- Port Washington Community Garden – learn about the Hales Trails Community Garden project
- Busse Farms – local apples, applesauce, and cider
- Zillges Mustard – mustard, honey, and syrups made in Wisconsin
- Enchanted Scents – preserves and candles
- Katherine Allen – licensed massage therapist in Port Washington
:Happy: Hope to see you there!
When: Saturday, February 25th, 9:00am – 1:00pm
Where: First Congregational Church, 131 N. Webster St, Port Washington, WI 53074
View larger map