Please join us this Saturday, December 1st for the
Port Washington Winter Farmers’ Market!
Support local vendors and stock up on fresh and delicious items indoors, while enjoying the sounds from area musicians! The piano sounds of Anthony Deutsch will add to the warm atmosphere during your shopping. We plan to feature a full range of products, from produce to eggs, beef, pastries and canned goods. Our variety of vendors offer a wide range of items, so will have something for everyone!
The Winter Farmers’ Market is also having a Christmas Tree raffle, sponsored by PortFish, Ltd. With any market purchase over $15, you will receive a raffle ticket for a chance to one one of three Christmas tree vouchers! For complete raffle information, please click here.
Visit the Winter Farmers’ Market Facebook page to see more photos – and please like us while you’re over there, too!
Some of our planned vendors include
- Trust Local Foods – delivering locally and organically produced foods from trusted sources
- Wellspring CSA – a CSA that brings fresh produce from their certified organic farm
- MMB’s BBQ & Catering – a local family sharing their tasty barbeque traditions
- Chocolate Chisel– a local chocolate kitchen with lots of holiday goodies
- Aleka’s Kitchen – gourmet pastries and authentic Greek dishes
- Produce with Purpose – fresh produce from a sustainable vegetable micro farm
- Nature’s Herban Scents – pesticide free culinary herbs and tea blends
- Renaissance Herbs – handcrafted herbal products, Artisan soaps, oils, herbal healing salves and balms
- Conscious Bath – handcrafted soaps and lotion bars made with Certified Organic vegetable oils and pure plant-based Essential Oils.
- PortFish, Ltd – yellow perch, herbs, and information on aquaponics
- Sandy Yang – delicious local produce
- Rick Harris – local honey
- Wreathbarn – bows, wreaths, and swags made from local evergreens
- Burkel Family Farm – meat and hand-crafted wood toys
- also available – a variety of jams, syrups, bread, and sorghum items
Hope to see you there!
When: Saturday, December 1st, 2012 9:00am – 1:00pm
Where: First Congregational Church, 131 N. Webster St, Port Washington, WI 53074