Please join us this Saturday, December 15th for the
Port Washington Winter Farmers’ Market!
Support local vendors and stock up on fresh and delicious items indoors, while enjoying the sounds from area musicians! This week will feature Irish Session Friends with Bantry Bay.
We plan to feature a full range of products, from produce to eggs, beef, pastries and canned goods. Our variety of vendors offer a wide range of items, so will have something for everyone! The December 15th Market will be a full house – with even more wonderful items to choose from!
Visit the Winter Farmers’ Market Facebook page to see more photos – and please like us while you’re over there, too!
Some of our planned vendors include
- Trust Local Foods – delivering locally and organically produced foods from trusted sources
- Wellspring CSA – a CSA that brings fresh produce from their certified organic farm
- MMB’s BBQ & Catering – a local family sharing their tasty barbeque traditions
- Chocolate Chisel– a local chocolate kitchen with lots of holiday goodies
- Aleka’s Kitchen – gourmet pastries and authentic Greek dishes
- Produce with Purpose – fresh produce from a sustainable vegetable micro farm
- Nature’s Herban Scents – pesticide free culinary herbs and tea blends
- Conscious Bath – handcrafted soaps and lotion bars made with Certified Organic vegetable oils and pure plant-based Essential Oils.
- Renaissance Herbs – handcrafted herbal products, Artisan soaps, oils, herbal healing salves and balms
- Ice Age Naturals – local family farm offering pastured meats
- Bob Bergschultz – maple syrup and children’s books
- PortFish, Ltd – information on aquaponics
- Burkel Family Farm – pastured meat and hand crafted wood toys
- Sandy Yang – delicious local produce
- Rick Harris – local honey
- Gabe Verfuerth – wood cutting boards and pens
- Cats in Hatz – hand crafted towel runners, quilted table runners, place mats, candle mats, and more
- David Heling – fresh eggs and produce, wood frames
- Dawn Anderson – mittens
- Geri Fromm – Discount cards
Hope to see you there!
When: Saturday, December 15th, 2012 9:00am – 1:00pm
Where: First Congregational Church, 131 N. Webster St, Port Washington, WI 53074
Please help us get the word out about this special Market! Share with your friends and family via email, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest
or any way you can!