Please join us this Saturday, March 29th for the
Port Washington Winter (Spring!) Farmers’ Market!
It may not feel like Spring, but we’re back with a full house of local vendors at the *indoor* Port Washington Winter Farmers’ Market! They will have lots of fresh, local produce to choose from, as well as a great variety of sweets, treats, crafts, and more! Please join us and help support our local farmers and artisans!
We plan to feature a full range of products, from produce to eggs, beef, pastries and canned goods. Our variety of vendors offer a wide range of items, so will have something for everyone!
Some of our planned vendors include
- MMB’s BBQ & Catering – a local family sharing their tasty barbeque traditions
- Produce with Purpose – fresh produce from a sustainable vegetable micro farm
- PortFish, Ltd – local greens, gluten free sorghum products, and info on aquaponics
- The Conscious Bath Company – handcrafted soaps and lotion bars made with Certified Organic vegetable oils and pure plant-based Essential Oils
- Aleka’s Kitchen – gourmet pastries and authentic Greek dishes
- Burkel Family Farm – pastured meat and hand crafted wood toys
- Little Mountain Apiary – local honey from Rick Harris
- Busse’s Orchard – local apples and cider from Gretchen Busse
- Say Cheese – a variety of Wisconsin-made cheese
- Kirschbaum Family Farm – Pastured chickens, ducks, turkeys, pork and beef
- Smith Bros. Coffee – fresh brewed coffee
- ECE Candles – all-natural, 100% soy, clean burning candles for your home
- Back to Eden – botanical body care, handcrafted soaps, and fair trade baskets
- Ross Larsson – homemade apple cider vinegar and other fermented goodies and extracts
- Sandy Yang – fresh and delicious produce
- David Heling – fresh eggs, cheese, and produce; wood frames
- Cathy Schowalter – woven mittens from recycled sweaters
- Wading Bear Bread – homemade artisan breads
Hope to see you there!
When: Saturday, March 29th, 2014 9:00am – 1:00pm
Where: First Congregational Church, 131 N. Webster St, Port Washington, WI 53074
Please help us get the word out about this special Market! Share with your friends and family via email, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest
or any way you can!