Please join us this Saturday, November 23rd for the
Port Washington Winter Farmers’ Market!
*Don’t forget! We’re also hosting a Farm to Table Luncheon, featuring dishes made with the offerings from our fabulous vendors! The luncheon will be held around 1:15 p.m. on Saturday. Reservations appreciated by Thursday, November 21st.*
We have a variety of vendors planned this weekend, and they will all have lots of wonderful things to choose from! Support local vendors and stock up on fresh and delicious items indoors, while enjoying the sounds from area musicians!
We plan to feature a full range of products, from produce to eggs, beef, pastries and canned goods. Our variety of vendors offer a wide range of items, so will have something for everyone! We are excited to be back, so be sure to to stop by and pick up something special!
Some of our planned vendors include
- MMB’s BBQ & Catering – a local family sharing their tasty barbeque traditions
- Produce with Purpose – fresh produce from a sustainable vegetable micro farm
- Wellspring CSA – a CSA that brings fresh produce from their certified organic farm
- PortFish, Ltd – local greens, sorghum products, and info on aquaponics
- Say Cheese – a variety of Wisconsin-made cheese
- Smith Bros. Coffee – fresh coffee and bakery treats
- Aleka’s Kitchen – gourmet pastries and authentic Greek dishes
- Back to Eden – botanical body care, handcrafted soaps, and fair trade baskets
- Sandy Yang – delicious local produce
- Rick Harris – local honey
- David Heling – fresh eggs, cheese, and produce; wood frames
- Daniel Stonek – fresh spinach
- Gretchen Busse – local apples and apple cider
- Janet Trzecinski – the “famous” Port Washington carrot cake
Hope to see you there!
When: Saturday, November 23rd, 2013 9:00am – 1:00pm
Where: First Congregational Church, 131 N. Webster St, Port Washington, WI 53074
Please help us get the word out about this special Market! Share with your friends and family via email, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest
or any way you can!