Please join us this Saturday, December 7th for the
Port Washington Winter Farmers’ Market!
We have a variety of vendors planned this weekend, and they will all have lots of wonderful things to choose from! Support local vendors and stock up on fresh and delicious items indoors, while enjoying the sounds from area musicians!
We plan to feature a full range of products, from produce to eggs, beef, pastries and canned goods. Our variety of vendors offer a wide range of items, so will have something for everyone! We are excited to be back, so be sure to to stop by and pick up something special!
Some of our planned vendors include
- MMB’s BBQ & Catering – a local family sharing their tasty barbeque traditions
- Produce with Purpose – fresh produce from a sustainable vegetable micro farm
- Wellspring CSA – a CSA that brings fresh produce from their certified organic farm
- PortFish, Ltd – local greens, sorghum products, and info on aquaponics
- Say Cheese – a variety of Wisconsin-made cheese
- Smith Bros. Coffee – fresh coffee and bakery treats
- The Conscious Bath Company – handcrafted soaps and lotion bars made with Certified Organic vegetable oils and pure plant-based Essential Oils
- Aleka’s Kitchen – gourmet pastries and authentic Greek dishes
- Burkel Family Farm – pastured meat and hand crafted wood toys
- Nature’s Herban Scents – pesticide free culinary herbs and tea blends
- Back to Eden – botanical body care, handcrafted soaps, and fair trade baskets
- Little Mountain Apiary – local honey from Rick Harris
- Drewry Farms – locally harvested pure maple syrup, caramel corn, and granola
- Sandy Yang – delicious local produce
- David Heling – fresh eggs, cheese, and produce; wood frames
- Gretchen Busse – local apples and apple cider
- Wading Bear Bread – homemade artisan breads
- Kit Walters – handmade jewelry and charms
- Cathy Schowalter – woven mittens from recycled sweaters
Hope to see you there!
When: Saturday, December 7th, 2013 9:00am – 1:00pm
Where: First Congregational Church, 131 N. Webster St, Port Washington, WI 53074
Please help us get the word out about this special Market! Share with your friends and family via email, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest
or any way you can!