Please join us this Saturday, December 28th for the
Port Washington Winter Farmers’ Market!
We plan to feature a full range of products, from produce to eggs, beef, pastries and canned goods. Our variety of vendors offer a wide range of items, so will have something for everyone! We are excited to be back, so be sure to to stop by and pick up something special!
Some of our planned vendors include
- MMB’s BBQ & Catering – a local family sharing their tasty barbeque traditions
- Produce with Purpose – fresh produce from a sustainable vegetable micro farm
- Wellspring CSA – a CSA that brings fresh produce from their certified organic farm
- PortFish, Ltd – local greens, gluten free sorghum products, and info on aquaponics
- The Conscious Bath Company – handcrafted soaps and lotion bars made with Certified Organic vegetable oils and pure plant-based Essential Oils
- Aleka’s Kitchen – gourmet pastries and authentic Greek dishes
- Burkel Family Farm – pastured meat and hand crafted wood toys
- Little Mountain Apiary – local honey from Rick Harris
- Janet Trzecinski – Port Washington’s famous carrot cake
- Busse’s Orchard – local apples and cider from Gretchen Busse
- Sandy Yang – fresh and delicious produce
- David Heling – fresh eggs, cheese, and produce; wood frames
- Cathy Schowalter – woven mittens from recycled sweaters
- Wading Bear Bread – homemade artisan breads
Hope to see you there!
When: Saturday, December 28th, 2013 9:00am – 1:00pm
Where: First Congregational Church, 131 N. Webster St, Port Washington, WI 53074
Please help us get the word out about this special Market! Share with your friends and family via email, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest
or any way you can!