Please join us this Saturday, May 31st for the
Port Washington Spring Farmers’ Market!
LAST one of the season!
Be sure to stop by to visit your favorite vendors for the last market of the 2013-2014 season! Many of them will be selling at the summer markets in the area, so be sure to ask them where you can find them. They will have lots of fresh, local produce to choose from, as well as a great variety of sweets, treats, crafts, and more! Please join us and help support our local farmers and artisans!
We plan to feature a full range of products, from produce to eggs, beef, pastries and canned goods. Our variety of vendors offer a wide range of items, so will have something for everyone!
Some of our planned vendors include
- MMB’s BBQ & Catering – a local family sharing their tasty barbeque traditions
- Produce with Purpose – fresh produce from a sustainable vegetable micro farm
- PortFish, Ltd – local greens, gluten free sorghum products, and info on aquaponics and sustainable food
- The Conscious Bath Company – handcrafted soaps and lotion bars made with Certified Organic vegetable oils and pure plant-based Essential Oils
- Aleka’s Kitchen – gourmet pastries and authentic Greek dishes
- Burkel Family Farm – pastured meat and hand crafted wood toys
- Little Mountain Apiary – local honey from Rick Harris
- Say Cheese – a variety of Wisconsin-made cheese
- ECE Candles – all-natural, 100% soy, clean burning candles for your home
- Wellspring CSA – a CSA that brings fresh produce from their certified organic farm
- Culver’s of Port Washington – fresh made custard samples
- Ross Larsson – homemade apple cider vinegar and other fermented goodies and extracts
- David Heling – fresh eggs, cheese, and produce; wood frames
- Wading Bear Bread – homemade artisan breads
- Dawn Anderson – essential oils
Hope to see you there!
When: Saturday, May 31st, 2014 9:00am – 1:00pm
Where: First Congregational Church, 131 N. Webster St, Port Washington, WI 53074
Please help us get the word out about this special Market! Share with your friends and family via email, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest
or any way you can!