Please join us
Saturday, May 25th for the
Port Washington Spring Farmers’ Market!
We have a full house planned this weekend – lots of wonderful things to choose from! Support local vendors and stock up on fresh and delicious items, while enjoying the sounds from area musicians!
We plan to feature a full range of products, from produce to eggs, beef, pastries and canned goods. Our variety of vendors offer a wide range of items, so will have something for everyone! We have lots of vendors scheduled to attend this weekend, so be sure to to stop by and pick up something special!
Some of our planned vendors –
- Trust Local Foods – delivering locally and organically produced foods from trusted sources
- MMB’s BBQ & Catering – a local family sharing their tasty barbeque traditions
- Aleka’s Kitchen – gourmet pastries and authentic Greek dishes
- Produce with Purpose – fresh produce from a sustainable vegetable micro farm
- Conscious Bath – handcrafted soaps and lotion bars made with Certified Organic vegetable oils and pure plant-based Essential Oils.
- Wellspring CSA – a CSA that brings fresh produce from their certified organic farm
- Ice Age Naturals – local family farm offering pastured meats
- PortFish, Ltd – sorghum, jams, multi-grain bread, and info on aquaponics
- ECE Candles – all-natural, 100% soy, clean burning candles for your home
- Burkel Family Farm – pastured meat and hand crafted wood toys
- Ellie’s Essentials – handcrafted soaps and unique polymer items
- Willoway Farm – locally grown organic produce, farm fresh eggs, and more
- Sandy Yang – delicious local produce
- Rick Harris – local honey
- David Heling – fresh eggs and produce, wood frames
- Bob Bergschultz – maple syrup and childrens’ books
- Nancy & Wally Steger – Wellness Found and organic sauerkraut
Don’t forget! Any purchase over $15 during the May 25th Market gets you a chance to win this great toolbox!
Big thanks to Cedar Creek Tradesmen for donating this wonderful prize!
Visit the Winter-Spring Farmers’ Market Facebook page to see more photos – and please like us while you’re over there, too!
Hope to see you there!
When: Saturday, May 25th, 2013 9:00am – 1:00pm
Where: First Congregational Church, 131 N. Webster St, Port Washington, WI 53074
Please help us get the word out about this special Market! Share with your friends and family via email, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest
or any way you can!