Get your local greens!
Please join us this Saturday, April 27th for the
Port Washington Spring Farmers’ Market!
We have a full house planned this weekend – lots of wonderful things to choose from! Support local vendors and stock up on fresh and delicious items indoors, while enjoying the sounds from area musicians!
Plus, any purchase over $15 during the April 27th or May 25th Market gets you a chance to win this great toolbox!
Big thanks to Cedar Creek Tradesmen for donating this wonderful prize!
We plan to feature a full range of products, from produce to eggs, beef, pastries and canned goods. Our variety of vendors offer a wide range of items, so will have something for everyone! We have lots of vendors scheduled to attend this weekend, so be sure to to stop by and pick up something special!
Visit the Winter-Spring Farmers’ Market Facebook page to see more photos – and please like us while you’re over there, too!
Some of our planned vendors include
- Trust Local Foods – delivering locally and organically produced foods from trusted sources
- MMB’s BBQ & Catering – a local family sharing their tasty barbeque traditions
- Aleka’s Kitchen – gourmet pastries and authentic Greek dishes
- Produce with Purpose – fresh produce from a sustainable vegetable micro farm
- Conscious Bath – handcrafted soaps and lotion bars made with Certified Organic vegetable oils and pure plant-based Essential Oils.
- Wellspring CSA – a CSA that brings fresh produce from their certified organic farm
- Ice Age Naturals – local family farm offering pastured meats
- Nature’s Herban Scents – pesticide free culinary herbs and tea blends
- PortFish, Ltd – sorghum, jams, multi-grain bread, and info on aquaponics
- ECE Candles – all-natural, 100% soy, clean burning candles for your home
- Burkel Family Farm – pastured meat and hand crafted wood toys
- Ellie’s Essentials – handcrafted soaps and unique polymer items
- Renaissance Herbs – handcrafted herbal products, Artisan soaps, oils, herbal healing salves and balms
- Willoway Farm – locally grown organic produce, farm fresh eggs, and more
- Sandy Yang – delicious local produce
- Rick Harris – local honey
- David Heling – fresh eggs and produce, wood frames
- Gabe Verfuerth – handmade wood cutting boards, pens and key chains
- Janet Trzecinski – homemade carrot cake
- Bob Bergschultz – maple syrup and childrens’ books
- Susan Heine – greetings tags and jewelry
Hope to see you there!
When: Saturday, April 27th, 2013 9:00am – 1:00pm
Where: First Congregational Church, 131 N. Webster St, Port Washington, WI 53074
Please help us get the word out about this special Market! Share with your friends and family via email, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest
or any way you can!