Last call – please join us for the last Port Washington Indoor Farmers’ Market of the season! Check out all of our great vendors and their offerings – and find out where to find them in the summer months! Support local vendors and stock up on fresh and delicious items! We plan to feature a full range of products, from produce to eggs, beef, pastries and canned goods.
This week’s Sustainable Living Focus will be a mini craigslist wrap up! Learn more about how to benefit from their free service. Live music from Wayne Burgleman will be featured as well. Our variety of vendors offer a wide range of items, so we will have something for everyone!
Some of our planned vendors include
- Trust Local Foods – delivering locally and organically produced foods from trusted sources, including cider and gluten free options
- Wellspring CSA – fresh, fabulous local produce and wellness education
- Ice Age Naturals – offering pastured meats and farm fresh eggs
- MMB’s BBQ & Catering – a local family sharing their tasty barbeque traditions
- PortFish, Ltd – yellow perch, herbs, and information on aquaponics
- Port Washington Community Garden – learn about the Hales Trails Community Garden project
- Renaissance Herbs – handcrafted herbal products, Artisan soaps, oils, herbal healing salves and balms
- Aleka’s Kitchen – gourmet pastries and authentic Greek dishes
- Java Dock – coffee and pastries from a great local shop
- Sandy Yang – delicious local produce
- Waubeka Eggs – fresh eggs from an area farm
- Anne Greene – homemade pies and granola
- Brat Fry! – a local church will be holding a brat fry outside
- Robert Bergschultz – bringing his maple syrup, and will have children’s books available, too!
:Smile: Hope to see you there!
When: Saturday, May 26th, 9:00am – 1:00pm
Where: First Congregational Church, 131 N. Webster St, Port Washington, WI 53074