Please join us this Saturday, February 23rd for the
Port Washington Winter Farmers’ Market!
Support local vendors and stock up on fresh and delicious items indoors, while enjoying the sounds from area musicians!
We plan to feature a full range of products, from produce to eggs, beef, pastries and canned goods. Our variety of vendors offer a wide range of items, so will have something for everyone! We have lots of vendors scheduled to attend this weekend, so be sure to to stop by and pick up something special!
Visit the Winter Farmers’ Market Facebook page to see more photos – and please like us while you’re over there, too!
Some of our planned vendors include
- Trust Local Foods – delivering locally and organically produced foods from trusted sources
- MMB’s BBQ & Catering – a local family sharing their tasty barbeque traditions
- Aleka’s Kitchen – gourmet pastries and authentic Greek dishes
- Produce with Purpose – fresh produce from a sustainable vegetable micro farm
- Conscious Bath – handcrafted soaps and lotion bars made with Certified Organic vegetable oils and pure plant-based Essential Oils.
- Ice Age Naturals – local family farm offering pastured meats
- Chocolate Chisel – a local chocolate kitchen with a variety of delicious treats
- PortFish, Ltd – sorghum, jams, multi-grain bread, and info on aquaponics
- ECE Candles – all-natural, 100% soy, clean burning candles for your home
- Burkel Family Farm – pastured meat and hand crafted wood toys
- Sandy Yang – delicious local produce
- Rick Harris – local honey
- David Heling – fresh eggs and produce, wood frames
- Dawn Anderson – handmade mittens
- Gabe Verfuerth – handmade wood cutting boards, pens and key chains
- Cats in Hatz – hand crafted towel runners, quilted table runners, place mats, candle mats, and more
Hope to see you there!
When: Saturday, February 23rd, 2012 9:00am – 1:00pm
Where: First Congregational Church, 131 N. Webster St, Port Washington, WI 53074
Please help us get the word out about this special Market! Share with your friends and family via email, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest
or any way you can!